My Writing Goals
My debut inspirational fiction novel, The Beloved Daughter, is on its way to me as we speak. Now that it's published, though, doesn't mean I can sit back and wait for the world to find it! Here are my writing goals for promoting The Beloved Daughter:
- Get the blog tour planned. Status: in progress. Tour dates: May through July
- Format The Beloved Daughter for Kindle. This is a biggie. Better do it soon.
- Connect with more reviewers on Twitter.
- Get What, No Sushi? reviewed on at least five homeschool blogs.
- Write to all my special-needs blogging friends to see if any of them want to feature a book with a tube-fed boy as one of the main characters.
- Sell a TON of copies at our homeschool group's curriculum fair.
- Re-edit books two and three of My Solar-Powered Time Machine series.
- Work on editing my second novel at least once a week (check it out on Wednesday WIPpets!).
I'll keep you posted on my status as time goes on. Good luck to all you other ROW80 bloggers out there!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...