Monday, November 9, 2015

NaNo Notes: Day 9

Teaser: And after she cried, she had this look on her face I can’t really describe, but it reminds me of this painting I seen once at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts when Miss Sandy went there with our class on that field trip, and there was a picture of Mary looking so sad-like after Jesus died, but she was beautiful, too. Not really pretty, ’cause there’s a difference, but she was beautiful, and I realized it was her sadness that made her that way.

Blooper of the Day: One of my character's names is Ji-Hoon, which my dictation program has transcribed as G Cohen, G Boone, G food, and G who.

Update: Well, I'm done with the official NaNoWriMo goal of 50,000 words, but the novel isn't finished yet, so I'm still plugging away.

Family Life: We got snowed in today and spent the morning shoveling. We didn't do much else after that, so it was both a relaxing and productive day (even if I do feel a little guilty for not getting more done outside of writing).

Writing News: We watched the Muppets' Christmas Carol as a family, and I multi-tasked by using that time to finish up details for the launch of my next novel, Paralyzed.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment