Wednesday, November 4, 2015

NaNo Notes: Day 4

Teaser: "We’re called flower swallows on account of us always looking for food and never staying long in one place (like a swallow). And that part’s not too bad when you think about it, but it don’t explain the flower part, and that piece is sadder on account of it referring to the way we’d just kinda sprung up out of the dirt like a flower, but a little gust of wind or a little too much rain or someone running by who wasn’t careful where they was stepping, and we’d be nothing more than dust and a few pieces of torn leaves and maybe a petal or two."

Blooper of the Day: "When I woke up in the middle of the night, she was still a seat next to me" (asleep next to me)

Plot: I think this has to be the most enjoyable novel I've written, probably since the narrator is so spunky and young, and it's fun getting myself inside his head.

Physically: I'm tired but thankfully my eyes aren't hurting so much today.

Spiritually: I feel very blessed, like I've been completely healed and released whatever was bringing me down in my writing for the past half year or so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment