The Beloved Daughter (award-winning inspirational suspense set in North Korea)
- WINNER, WOMEN OF FAITH WRITING CONTEST
- 1ST PLACE, BOOK CLUB NETWORK BOOK OF THE MONTH
- AMAZON BESTSELLER, TOP FIVE CHRISTIAN SUSPENSE
In a small North Korean village, a young girl struggles to survive.
"The Beloved Daughter" is Alana Terry's debut Christian novel and has won multiple awards, including the Women of Faith writing contest and the Book of the Month award from The Book Club Network.
- paperback: $10.99 on amazon (save $4!)
- Get the ebook for just $0.99 once you've purchased the paperback!
- Get the audiobook for just $1.99 once you've purchased the ebook!
- Or order direct from Alana's website for $10 with NO SHIPPING CHARGES!
My Solar-Powered History at a Japanese-American Internment Camp, the first book in the My Solar-Powered History series!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: