Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NaNo Notes: Day 3

Teaser: "So the closest thing I could think of to pray to was the Great Leader, or maybe his son the Dear Leader, and I couldn’t decide if I should pray to the living one or the dead one, so I just sorta formed a prayer and shot it out to both of them to see what would happen."

Blooper of the Day: "It made my stomach do a kinda twist, like it wanted to get itself on audit up" (like it wanted to get itself all knotted up)

Physical: Today was the first day I did more typing than dictating. It's just a back-and-forth now to see whether my voice or my wrists are more tired.

Daily Life: I got out of the house today to go on a walk in the snow with a friend. It was quite refreshing.

Plot: I'm just about done with the second section in my main character's life, and things seem to be moving along nicely.

Prayer Requests: Protection and blessing are the two main themes of my prayers for this project.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment