Monday, November 2, 2015

NaNo Notes: Day 2

Teaser: "Pastor tells me there’s no such thing as ghosts. He says people don’t get possessed anymore, neither. But the next thing you know, he’s talking about the Holy Spirit coming to live inside of
believers, so I’m not really sure Pastor knows as much as he lets on."

Blooper of the Day: "Pastor wouldn’t use the word luck of course, he’d just talk about the Bible saying it rains on the good just like it rains on the weekend [wicked]."

Quick News: I woke up early (which means I'm exhausted now), and I ran into some computer issues, but all in all it was a great day.

Physical: I'm pooped, but excited to get to bed and start fresh tomorrow. Plot: I ran into an issue with the style of narration that I had to go back and rework for readability. I still have a little work left in that arena tomorrow, but at least from now on it should be pretty consistent.

Computer: I ran into an issue where Word wasn't saving things and shutting itself down. I lost about twenty minutes worth of work, but it was all edits that I can fix tomorrow after I give my eyes a break.



Want to watch me write a novel in a month? Get chapters as soon as they're written, give feedback, help shape the story, or just sit back and read the novel while it unfolds. Details at http://eepurl.com/bEw8Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment